We invite corporate sponsors of the SAGE Symposium, a national event that promotes gender equity and diversity in science and technology.
The SAGE Symposium is the highlight of the SAGE Pilot of Athena SWAN in Australia, a gender equity evaluation and accreditation program that has seen significant results in the UK, and is now being trialled in Australia. The inaugural SAGE Symposium will be held on Friday, 24 June 2016.
Respected speakers, experts and advocates of gender equity and diversity will address an audience of up to 400 senior scientific leaders.
The SAGE Symposium is an opportunity for SAGE Pilot institutions, science and technology organisations, industry and other stakeholders to collectively address the advancement of gender equity in Australia. The SAGE Symposium provides a stage for discussion about successes, challenges, and best practices in decreasing the gender gap, as well as inspiring collaboration on evidence-based solutions.
Date: 24 June 2016 Sydney
Venue: Australian National Maritime Museum. Lighthouse Gallery. 2 Murray Street, Sydney
Audience: Up to 400 senior executives from Australian Universities, medical research institutes, science funding agencies, government research organisations and institutions participating in the Pilot will join policy makers, ministers and senators, and innovators across the spectrum of science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine (STEMM).
Become a Partner
We have a range of sponsorship packages to connect your organisation with the SAGE Symposium, allowing you to shape gender equity and diversity progress in Australia.
Your sponsorship of this event will:
- Communicate your organisation’s commitment to gender equity and diversity
- Increase your organisation’s profile in the broader scientific community
- Gain exposure through media coverage
- Network with national and international delegates
- Promote SAGE to the broader STEMM sector
- Invite renowned leaders to present evidence-based practice on gender equity and diversity
- Engage Australian STEMM institutions to participate in the SAGE Pilot of Athena SWAN
- Provide opportunities for women and gender minorities to travel to the Symposium
- Create an inclusive environment with carer-friendly facilities and disability access
Download a copy of our Sponsorship Prospectus below and please get in touch for a conversation about sponsorship options.
Contact: Dr Zuleyka Zevallos, SAGE Program Manager: Email or phone +61 (0)2 6201 9464.