Your support will directly assist us to
- Train project staff and peer reviewers in the management and implementation of the Athena SWAN program
- Develop and host workshops with participating institutions, and convene panels of experts to run the intensive peer-review accreditation process
- Promote the initiative and demonstrate Australia’s leadership to the world through a dedicated website, communications strategy and issues papers
- Engage an independent organisation to evaluate the pilot, focusing on process, impacts and outcomes
- Planning for the establishment of SAGE to become an independent organisation to run Athena SWAN in perpetuity.
You can help to champion the cause of women in STEMM by supporting SAGE in its pilot of the Athena SWAN Charter.
To have a discussion on becoming a principal sponsor of SAGE, please phone our office on 02 6201 9468 or contact us by email.
Sponsor the annual Symposium
SAGE invites institutions to sponsor the annual SAGE Symposium. Your support will contribute to the success and reach of the event and ultimately result in outcomes to redress the issue of gender inequity in Australian science.
Connect with us
Your contribution to SAGE will support the delivery of the program around Australia, as we work with institutions to enhance gender equity outcomes. Your generous contribution is tax deductible.
Leave a legacy
Australian Academy of Science
GPO Box 783
Canberra ACT 2601
Ph | 02 6201 9400 or email