- What is SAGE? (Video)
- Australia Needs Women in Science Leadership (Video)
- Impact of Athena SWAN
- SAGE Pilot Athena SWAN Materials
- Gender Equity in STEMM
Other Women in STEMM Resources
- Women in Science in Australia: Maximising Productivity, Diversity & Innovation. Professor Sharon Bell
- Women in the Science Research Workforce: Identifying and Sustaining the Diversity Advantage. Professor Sharon Bell
- Athena SWAN Awardees Share Tips for Success: Silver and Gold departments discuss the benefits and experiences of undertaking Athena SWAN
- Subtle Structures in Academia: David Ruebain, Athena Swan UK. Background on Athena SWAN and its impact on UK
- Understanding Unconscious Bias. Royal Society
- Women in Science Summit 2016 (USA). Includes advice from Jane Goodall and discussion of women in science research by Dr Kate Clancy
- Gender Equity in Ecology: Professors Emma Johnston and Mark Burgman give the keynote address at the 2015 annual conference for the Ecological Society of Australia, Dec 2015.
- Has Anyone Seen a Woman? Dr Deb Verhoeven on the “parade of patriarchs” at the Global Digital Humanities Conference 2015. (Transcript).
- Why Gender Equality is Good for Everyone — Men Included. Professor Michael Kimmel on TED.